Respite for healthcare providers
Do you work in the healthcare, social services or community sectors? Take advantage of a resourcing program at Le Monastère des Augustines.
Individual respite stays for healthcare providers
- Accommodations in an authentic room
- 3 healthy meals at Le Vivoir restaurant
- Access to the museum as well as movement and wellness activities
- 30-minute NeuroBed session per stay
- 15% discount on massages and treatments
- This offer is reserved for employees residing in the province of Québec. By healthcare provider, we mean any person practicing one of the following professions: nurse, attendant, physician, social worker, psychologist, therapist, community worker, etc.
- Respite stays for healthcare providers are subject to room availability, depending on season and demand. Other conditions may apply.
$145.00 per night
for single occupancy *
* Subject to room availability.
- Our individual respite stays for healthcare providers are suspended until December 31st, 2024. Until then, healthcare providers can have a 20% discount on accommodation (and 15% on massages and treatments) by choosing one of these packages: Monastic Stay, Serenity, or Discovery and Balance.
- Upon your arrival at Le Monastère, you must show proof of employment to our receptionists in order to obtain the solidarity rate. Acceptable proof of employment is a record of employment or an employee card with photo ID.
“I let myself be immersed in the calm and beauty (…). Although you didn’t know me, I imagined you carrying me, supporting me, and helping me pursue my social work mission. I hold this experience in my heart and at my bedside as a source of strength and healing.”