Respite for healthcare providers
Do you work in the healthcare, social services or community sectors? Take advantage of a resourcing program at Le Monastère des Augustines.
Individual respite stays for healthcare providers
- Accommodations in an authentic room
- Breakfast and dinner at Le Vivoir restaurant
- Access to the museum as well as movement and wellness activities
- 15% discount on massages and treatments
- This offer is reserved for employees residing in the province of Québec. By healthcare provider, we mean any person practicing one of the following professions: nurse, attendant, physician, social worker, psychologist, therapist, community worker, etc.
- Respite stays for healthcare providers are subject to room availability, depending on season and demand. Other conditions may apply.
$145.00 per night
for single occupancy *
* Subject to room availability.
- Reservations for this type of stay must be made by telephone at 1 844 694-1639 (toll-free). When booking by phone, you must mention that you wish to take advantage of this type of stay. Otherwise, we won’t be able to offer you the solidarity rate.
- When you arrive at Le Monastère, you must show proof of employment to our receptionists in order to obtain the solidarity rate. Acceptable proof of employment is a record of employment or an employee card with photo ID.
- For companions sharing a room with the healthcare provider during his or her stay, the rate is $179 + taxes per night, including lodging, two meals, a visit to the museum and access to the movement and wellness activities.
- The upgrade fee for a contemporary room is $55 + tax per night until April 31st, 2024.
- Maximum 2 nights per healthcare provider.
“I let myself be immersed in the calm and beauty (…). Although you didn’t know me, I imagined you carrying me, supporting me, and helping me pursue my social work mission. I hold this experience in my heart and at my bedside as a source of strength and healing.”