Respite for caregivers
Are you caring for a loved one? Le Monastère offers various support services depending on your needs.
Individual respite for caregivers
- 3 healthy meals at Le Vivoir
- Access to the museum as well as movement and wellness activities
- 15% discount on massages and treatments
- Compassionate listening session (upon request)
- Welcome to caregivers of seniors, adults and children living with a health problem.
- You must reside in the province of Québec, be autonomous, provide at least 10 hours of support per week to the person you help, and be recognized as a caregiver by a health professional or psychosocial support worker.
- Please contact us at least one month before your preferred date. Your request must first be processed by Le Monastère (if not already done) before a reservation can be made.
- Please refer to the Appui’s SupportResource Directory to find out if there are resources near your home that can care for the person you are caring for during your stay at Le Monastère.
- This type of stay is subject to availability, depending on the season and demand. Maximum of 4 nights per year per caregiver for individual or group stays. Other conditions may apply.
$50.00 per night
for single occupancy *
* Subject to room availability.
“This place is filled with serenity and kindness. They are often just what we need to continue our role as caregivers effectively and with love. Thank you again for allowing us to enjoy such a soothing place and to take care of ourselves.”