Wellness is always
on the menu
Integral to the site’s commitment to total health, Le Monastère des Augustines’ restaurant offers a healthy and varied menu based on the principles of mindful eating.
A warm and
With its friendly atmosphere, open kitchen and attentive staff, Le Monastère’s restaurant is an ideal place to discover the art of living a healthy and balanced life.
We invite our guests to take their time. Savour the present moment and enjoy a wholesome and healthy meal, either in good company or in a more contemplative setting.
Our cuisine offers options to satisfy every taste and need. You’ll find dishes whose health benefits are proven by ancestral traditions and the most recent nutritional research.
On the menu: raw and vegetarian dishes, fish, poultry and meat. As much as possible, we use local or organic foods and accommodate seasonal ingredients in harmony with the principles of sustainable development. You will always find plenty to feed your senses and nourish your soul!
- Vitality breakfasts in silence, a morning ritual in harmony with the site’s historic vocation
- Lunch and dinner menus with a variety of choices
- Self-serve counter with salads, fruits and vegetables, sprouts, nuts, grains and other choices
- Snacks and treats with gluten-free and energizing options
- Healthy infusions — hot or cold and caffeine free — inspired by the Augustinian Sisters
- Fresh juice and smoothies, always healthy and delicious
- Wine and beer, a selection of local products, organic and biodynamic
- Organic and herbal teas
in healthy eating
Hours of operation
- Breakfast : 7am to 9:30am
- Lunch : 12pm to 2pm
- Dinner : 6pm to 8:30pm
Our restaurant is open to the general public as well as guests staying at the Monastère.
Please reserve a table: (418) 694-8565 x 3333
- Breakfast : $18.40
- Lunch : $25.30
- Dinner : $33.35
Service charge included, taxes not included.
Boutique and lunch counter
Le Monastère’s boutique offers a selection of products to enhance your stay or prolong the experience after your return home. You will find articles touching on the exhibits in the museum, nutrition, spirituality and holistic health, along with items based on local history and traditions.
Situated near the main entrance, the boutique is open to the public. Its lunch counter also offers a range of fresh and healthy alternatives. You will find a delicious assortment of sandwiches, salads, beverages and snacks.