Culture and heritage
Explore the history of the Augustinian Sisters
A health cure for Le Monastère
Le Monastère’s Archives Centre, as well as both the historic church and the choir roof, will be undergoing renovations for a period of three months starting in September.
We wish to inform you that we have taken all possible measures to minimize the impact these renovations will have upon our visitors’ wellbeing in order to ensure you are fully satisfied with your stay.
Thank you for your understanding and your support towards our efforts to preserve this exceptional heritage.
- Accommodation in a restored original cloister (choice of authentic or contemporary room)
- Vitality breakfasts in silence at our restaurant (including service charges)
- Guided tour of Le Monastère des Augustines
- Access to our museum and the heritage site
- Visit to the Musée des Ursulines de Québec (in the vicinity)
- Access to common rooms for relaxation and communication
double occupancy $11400 for single occupancy
- Online booking
- 1 844 694-1639 Toll free